Monday, October 11, 2010

Darn you, Christopher Columbus!

We're just waiting on one last clearance form to be returned so we can add it to our homestudy packet of "paper chasing."  We've been waiting for this particular form for 4+ weeks, which is starting to seem like an eternity to me!  We were told that this one usually does take some time before being returned, so I guess I need to be patient (which is extremely hard for me). I've had all the other forms that we need, copied and stacked neatly in a folder for a while now and the whereabouts of this one little form is starting to drive me batty! 

Over my lunch break today, I decided to call the office it was sent to, so I could check the status of the paperwork:
"We're sorry, you have called this office after hours or on a holiday.  Please try back again during our regularly scheduled hours..."

On my way home, I thought, "maybe it's in the mail." As I neared our house, the recorded voice from earlier in the day echoed in my head.

Thank you Christopher Columbus for sailing the ocean blue, ...but I'm still a little mad at you today.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha - I feel ya! Just be patient, friend, as if this isn't the pot calling the kettle black :) Love the blog and love you all

    ReplyDelete